A Quick Reference Technical Library for Tax and Financial Planning Professionals
*** NB! Billing has been temporarily suspended due to a software issue. In the meantime all content is free to use without being a subscriber. ***
1. Nobody can remember all the rates, dates, thresholds, rules and concessions that Tax and Financial Planning professionals need for their daily work. There are too many and they are constantly changing. But you can find them in just a few seconds on this website - Tax, Superannuation, Centrelink Benefits, Aged Care Residential and more - current, historical and proposed.
2. But it's more than just an online Book of Rates. We also have a library of thousands of links to excellent expert articles and references on over 250 topics and over 200 links to calculators and we write editable flyers on various topics for you to send to your clients on your letterhead. We find the best and most useful information for you on each of our topics and place it on this website. It's here whenever you need it. It will cost you less than $2 a week to access it all and it will save you time.
3. A single-user annual subscription costs only $88.00 (GST Inclusive). Generous discounts apply for Multiple subscriptions for your firm.
4. Join the thousands of professionals who have registered to use this website.
5. When you have a client on the other end of the phone, do you have this information at your fingertips or do you have to say, "I can’t remember. I will look that up and get back to you.
6. Money Back Guarantee: Are you too busy to try something different that will save you time? We are so confident that using this website will save you time that if you tell us, within 60 days of your purchase, that it does not, we shall refund your subscription payment in full.
7. This website can be used on your Desktop, Laptop, iPad, iPhone and Android.
8. New material is added regularly. Our homepage has a "What's New" section showing all of the significant updates. It's there when you need it. There is no need to spend time keeping your own library up to date - just use ours and tell us if there is anything you want added!
9. TaxFP.com.au is topic driven, updated regularly, at your fingertips and easy to find. Our search engine is not needed for most topics. Just 'pick and click' intuitively from the Main Menu and Other Topics Menu and find the topic you are looking for with just one click.
10. The Best Value Tool in the Australian Accountant's and Financial Planner's Toolbox.
Editor: Chris Browne - B.Comm, Dip FP, Chartered Accountant - SMSF Specialist, Registered Tax Agent.